Why buy an expensive camera when you get majority of the features at a quarter of the price from an inexpensive camera ?
- New technology means more features with less price
The digital camera technology has advanced so much that the manufacturers are able to pack lots of premium features into a low priced camera. Now you can find premium features like high resolution, high optical zoom etc even in low cost digital cameras.
You will not use all the features
Normal people mostly use only 80% of the available features in a digital camera. The rest of the 20% features in a digital camera are very rarely used. And majority of the inexpensive cameras currently available in the market provide you with all those major features that you will frequently use. So why pay a premium for features that you will not be using them very rarely ?
Our inexpensive camera collection
Inexpensive cameras does not necessarily mean they are cheap. We have narrowed down on models that provide better overall performance, good digital image resolution, optical zoom and digial zoom, LCD screen quality, battery usage and price.
The cameras we have selected have a large number or satisfied users. We selected them based on positive user reviews available around the internet. We make it convenient for you to select the best camera with ease.
Remember - A great camera need not be expensive and an expensive camera need not be great.